SoundBoard is a small program to help set up sound effects and background music for parties or computer-hosted internet radio shows.
Features of SoundBoard 2.4:
- Ten sound clips per page for easy grouping of related sounds.
- Plays any sound formats for which Windows has codecs.
- Play/Pause and Stop buttons for each sound.
- Allows the volume for each sound position to be individually controlled.
- Allows the sound buttons to be renamed as desired - simply right-click on the desired button.
- Allows sounds to be placed in 'repeat' mode by right-clicking the sound button and choosing "Repeat Mode".
- Hotkeys for each sound: 1-0 for buttons 1-10, Page Up/Page Down to change pages, and Backspace to stop all sounds.
- Free upgrades to any minor version updates to Soundboard (2.x).
SoundBoard 2.4 requires that both Windows Media Player 11 and the .NET Framework 4 or newer be installed on your computer. Please visit Windows Update to install the newest versions of these products.
Download the trial version of SoundBoard 2.4 to give it a try. The trial version is identical to the full version, except that "save" and "open" are disabled.
To request features or suggest improvements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.